Massachusetts Hospital Negligence Lawyers
Often, hospital negligence plays a large role in medical malpractice injuries. Today, many hospitals and surgery centers face serious cost constraints, which can lead to understaffing. In such a setting, doctors, nurses, medical technicians and other healthcare professionals may be stretched very thin, leading to an environment where preventable medical errors can easily occur.
At Gilman Law LLP, our Massachusetts hospital negligence lawyers have fought for the rights of medical malpractice victims for more than 40 years. We’ve successfully represented people injured as a result of serious hospital errors, including:
- Negligence in physician credentialing
- Negligence in hiring or training of nurses and staff
- Negligence or errors in communicating medical records, postoperative instructions or other essential information
- Failure to monitor vital signs or data displays
- Failure to follow doctor’s instructions for patient care
- Nursing errors or negligence
- Improper patient nutrition or hydration during a hospital stay
- Ineffective pain management
- Discharge decisions driven by economics and insurance rather than the patient’s condition
Fill out the contact form for a free consultation…
We understand the devastating emotional and financial toll hospital negligence takes on victims and their families. If you’ve been injured due to a hospital error, our hospital negligence lawyers will thoroughly investigate your claim to identify the professionals whose mistakes or lapses of judgment led to your injury. Our team of legal professionals and medical experts will carefully evaluate your injuries to establish a fair level of compensation that will allow you to get your life back on track.
Legal Help for Massachusetts Hospital Negligence Victims
Like most states, Massachusetts imposes a strict statute of limitations on hospital negligence lawsuits. To increase your odds of obtaining the full compensation the law allows, it’s vital you contact the experienced Massachusetts hospital negligence lawyers at Gilman Law LLP today. With offices throughout Massachusetts, the compassionate and experienced personal injury attorneys at Gilman Law LLP are available now to answer all of your legal questions. Please complete our online form or contact Gilman Law LLP at (888) 252-0084 for your free, confidential, no-obligation case evaluation with an experienced hospital negligence attorney today.